• Terms – 30% deposit; 30% at 30 days; balance at pickup within
• Layaway may not be available on some firearms, or may require
a shorter term...please inquire on specific unit.
• Accepted with a 30-50% deposit, depending upon item.
• Shipping and receiving is made only to/from federally
licensed firearms dealers (FFL holder).
• Shipping out: please ask for quote; any insurance charges are
in addition to packing & shipping unless
• Inbound receiving (guns bought online, from another FFL) –
$35.00 [$15 receiving; $20 PICS] pass or fail, single
unit (for failure, see policy regarding failed
• To request an inbound
transfer, you must complete the attached Transfer Request and return to the
shop for processing.
PICS CHECKS AND LOCAL
• All rates are per gun.
• In-house purchase – $7.00
• Return of unsuccessful consignment – $20.00
• In-store transfer (between private parties, both present) –
$20.00 pass or fail (cost is buyer's responsibility)
• In-shop consignments are accepted if the material is in
keeping with shop material (subject to shop owner's
• Firearms should be provided in clean condition...cleaning fee
may apply if they are not.
• Online consignments are also accepted.
• Payment terms: cash, check, or charge (Visa, MasterCard,
Discover); same rate for each.
• All sales are final; returns are not accepted.
This page is an overview of Collectors
Gun Shop services. All rates subject to change.
Please see store for complete terms and conditions of sale and